Wednesday, January 9, 2019 - A woman has blasted her husband’s mpango wa kando after she snooped through his phone and found out shocking evidence which indicates they have been meeting for sex.
The jilted woman took to social media and shared a WhatsApp conversation between her husband and his youthful slay queen mpango wa kando identified as Sharon Kimathi.
They have been meeting for sex and recording their sex escapades.
She came across photos and videos of her husband exchanging fluids with his clandestine lover after he forgot his phone at home.
The married woman claims her husband has neglected his family for this notorious slay queen called Sharon.
“Leave my husband alone. I will expose your nudes.” The woman lamented.
This is what she posted in a popular social media platform.
The Kenyan DAILY POST
Wednesday, January 09, 2019 - Celebrated American rapper, Nicki Minaj, has shared rather too much information about her sex life as she gushes over her new boyfriend on social media.
The 36-year old is madly in love with a 40-year old guy called Kenneth Petty, a registered sex offender.
During a Q&A session with her fans on twitter, the ‘Barbie Dreams’ rapper confirmed that she gets laid 3-4 times a night and revealed that they have known each other from way back.
“He’s like the male version of my bff TT. They both can make me calm with one look, hug, word. I tell them both all the time. My peace. Cuz they knew me since I was a kid so they understand me in a diff way I guess. Him & TT used to hate each other when we was younger tho lol.” She said.
The Kenyan DAILY POST
Wednesday, January 9, 2019 - Controversial TV girl, Betty Kyallo, has defied Okari’s orders and plastered their daughter on a magazine cover.
Okari had complained that Betty Kyallo doesn’t value their daughter’s privacy, adding that the little girl was overexposed to the media.
But the TV screen siren laughed off Okari’s sentiments and appeared on the cover of the January issue of True Love Magazine with her beautiful daughter.
Betty has in the past exposed Okari as a deadbeat father saying that he doesn’t support his daughter.
Check out photos of Betty and her daughter on the January issue of True Love Magazine.
The Kenyan DAILY POST
Thursday January 10, 2019-Former Kiambu Governor, William Kabogo, has added weight to the ongoing wrangles in the Jubilee party, insisting there was no formal Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between President Uhuru Kenyatta and his Deputy William Ruto for the former to support the latter in 2022.
Speaking during an interview, Kabogo, who was one of the negotiators in the formation of Jubilee Government, said there was only an understanding between the duo that Uhuru could serve his ten years as President and then hand over leadership to Ruto.
He noted that Ruto's 2022 Presidential ambitions could only be determined by his performance in the current leadership.
"We were the four or five of us when we were negotiating to form the Jubilee Government.
“There was no contract written between Uhuru and Ruto but it was assumed to be there as the two offered to support each other," said Kabogo.
“"All along Uhuru has been saying he will serve his ten years and handover to Ruto, but, if he has changed his mind, it is because he doesn’t trust him anymore," he added.
Thursday January 10, 2019-Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko has announced that he will name his Deputy on Friday almost a year since Polycarp Igathe abruptly resigned.
Addressing the media from Mombasa, Sonko further said he will also be announcing his cabinet in full on that day.
“Tukirudi Nairobi, nakuja na full Cabinet nakuja na Deputy Governor (When we get back to Nairobi, I will come with the full Cabinet and a Deputy Governor.),” said Sonko.
After the resignation of Igathe in January last year, Sonko settled on controversial lawyer Miguna Miguna as his deputy, but his decision was rejected by the County Assembly on the pretext that Miguna was not a Kenyan and that he had issues to sort out with Immigration before his Kenyan citizenship can be restored.
Igathe fell out with Sonko citing failure to earn the trust of his boss.
Thursday January 10, 2019-Former Kiambu Governor, William Kabogo, has told President Uhuru Kenyatta to disown sentiments uttered by former Jubilee Vice Chairman, David Murathe, against Deputy President William Ruto or else he will have himself to blame.
Speaking during an interview, Kabogo said Murathe was in no position to speak on behalf of anybody from the Mt. Kenya region and challenged Uhuru to come out and disown his remarks.
"Murathe has never spoken on behalf of Central Kenya.”
“People have said he has been speaking on behalf of the President but I assume he was not speaking on behalf of Uhuru.”
“However, I ask Uhuru to come out and disown Murathe's remarks to end all these political jitters," Kabogo said.
According to the former Kiambu Governor, Murathe was just airing his personal opinion and that his views do not represent Mt. Kenya.
Murathe has continued to receive backlash from some Jubilee supporters ever since he vowed to block Deputy President William Ruto from becoming President in 2022.